12.1.09

BLOWWN OUTT

This past Saturday I saw Omegas, Madmen, Bad Choice etc play at the Barfly, other wise known as the smallest bar ever. There had to be over 100 people crammed into that sweat box. Every time we opened the door onto the street steam rushed out around us. Amazing.
It was a good night, sometimes it is really nice to be surrounded by that much raging testosterone, no sarcasm intended.

Anyways, I brought my camera. And my flash. And many, many people's eyesight will not be the same since that evening. Sorry dudes.



















So, clearly, first time using my (christmas present!) flash in this setting. Erm, lets me honest, it's blown out land and they pretty much all look the same. Oh shit, here's some sweaty dudes! Oh shit, there's more of them! Look, there, in the background! I think there's a band or something! Oh shit, the backs of people's heads! SWEET! There are more, but they pretty much all look the same. I wanted to get up close, but honestly, I feared for my camera, and I was not wearing practical clothing for slamin'.
When I take my camera out to a show, usually I end up with a few good shots, but mostly I get too excited and just start clicking away like a big jackass. I like the shots of the boys (and Andrea!) in the crowd between sets, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE