18.1.09

GOOD WEEKEND

EXCELLENT WEEKEND. If this is a sign of the year to come, bring it on dude! No classes on Friday means I get a three day weekend and that means Thursday night starts it all off. Beginning with BLACK JACKS. Don't hate.

Thursday I:
+ had a big Bud & 1/4 of a 4 litre pitcher
+ introduced a boy to my mum
+ hid a boy from my mum
+ discovered a new awesome drinking buddy
+ was momentarily smitten
+ Had AA diner food at approx. 2 AM

Friday I:
+ went to see a movie with my mum
+ went grocery shopping and didn't buy anything
+ got a good nights sleep

Saturday I:
+ wished my mum good bye and walked her and her luggage to the metro
+ ate half of Robyn's poutine by accident
+ got fucking intensely claustrophobic at the center for Spanish culture during AIDS Wolf's set
+ got punched in the face during Fucked Up, by accident
+ hit on a married lady
+ went back to my mad pervert roots with inappropriate jokes
+ went back to the hood
+ had some whiskey out of plastic bottle, class
+ was mad crushin, just ask Robyn
+ took some photos
+ was intimately squished between perfect strangers
+ winked at a bassist
+ stole fries from a guitarist
+ smacked an ass
+ danced alone cause I'm extra fly
+ was close enough to Damian from Fucked Up to see where there is a piece of glass embedded in his forehead (or whatever...) :/
+ had a late night dinner at 3.30AM along with almost everyone that was at Squalor
+ was stupidly bold enough for one life time, I think I should give it up now
+ ended the evening on Sunday morning.

Sunday I:
+ was awoken by a friendly voice
+ had breakfast with Robyn at a diner, Hans provided the entertainment
+ mopped and took it easy
+ will get an early night's sleep?


And now some more leftover pictures from the HOLIDAYZ

.
soul food
.
.
.
.
.
excited!!!Martin

Back in MTL / Alex & Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE