4.2.09

HEAD RUSH

Time is slipping by enormously quickly. It's already the 5th week of the new semester and the work is piling up.

I've had a couple of great weekends, but this past one was a bit weird. I went on a last minute trip to the Laurentides to the camp where I work during the summer. I got to see some people I really love and nostalgia hit me real hard. I was planning on not going back this summer, staying in the city and enjoying Montreal during the summer. We all enjoyed some free food and winter activities. I did cross-country skiing for the first time, for 15 kilometers! then BROOM BALL aka most violent sport ever and then some snow-shoeing! Pretty much I'm still exhausted from my weekend. But possibly the most exhausting part was on the drive back. My friend was driving, we had just stopped for gas, and she turned to me to hand me her wallet when we hit a patch of ice and started zig-zagging through both lanes, and then spinning until we hit the snow bank, which luckily stopped us from landing in the ditch/hitting the trees. I think the luckiest part of all was that there wasn't another car on the road, other wise we would probably be dead. Fun times! Weird ending to the weekend, that night I went to sleep at 9.30.

I got an Olympus OM2:
sip

brunch

breakfast

Breakfast with Frances & Emily two weekends ago, the last time I saw Emmy before she left for france. It was a sad sunday morning after a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE