7.2.09

STABBED

I've started my diner dates for my photo project for the end of the year, my first volunteer was my friend Colin. Here are just a few from the roll I took.

welcome/bienvenue.
classic.
necessity..

I just punched myself in the face from coughing really hard. Ow, what the fuck.

Last night, I met Robyn at Atwater and we went to one of the silliest things I will ever do, A stick and poke tattoo party. I ended up getting a Pac-man ghost from Dan at 12.30 with very little adrenaline involved, I was a big fat baby and whinged the whole way through. I'll post a picture when it isn't a swollen blob, ahaha. I have high hopes for it, I'm sure it'll be way cute.
Then at 2, totally baked, Robyn and I walked home to St-Henri, I "forgot" to put my hood up and now have the most terrible cold. Hopefully my tea will clear it away, because this is my last weekend as a human being, before I have no time to live and spend 15 hours at day at Concordia.
Oh man I am wading in a sea of kleenex!

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE