7.3.09

let's talk about : textin

From the best adult cartoon since undergrads, The Boondocks:

(from the Let's Nab Oprah episode.)

I'm gonna have to agree with white Samuel L. Jackson on this one. Text messaging is fucking retarded. I will be honest and say that I use that shit all together too often, and it bugs the shit out of me. And Bitches? We don't love textin! Grow a fucking pair and get on the motherfucking phone like it's supposed to be used! Bitches like phone calls and grand gestures! Stand under my window with a radio over your head! Put your fingers to better use, like trying to get underneath our clothes, you dirty bastards. Texting is wack.

Not featured in this clip is the classic line "I sent that bitch a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE