9.3.09

let's talk about : MARCH

March is a fucking dirty tease. She's all like, oooh, yeah, you like that huh? It's getting nice and warm, huh, yeah you like that? That sunshine is nice, huh? Ohhhh yeahhhhhh WELL NOW IMMA SNOW ON YOU! And you are like OMGGGGGGGGGGGG KILLLLLLLLL ME!!!!!!!!!!

I had a sweet weekend! And Sunday was the Best Day Ever in a long damn while. I walked down De Mainsonneuve sippin' on Colt black cherry cola, BLT to-go from Moe's in one hand, three legged chair in the other. Sun shinnin', birds chirpin'! It was great! And the BLT was fucking delicious! Then I went home and took an awesomely long bike ride for the first time since December! And today? DEATH, DESTRUCTION! SNOW!!!! I hate March.

To make me feel better; pictures of food & food related things I took recently:

pancakes
to this-
previously pancakes

tea

And from when I went to Ottawa:


dumplings



Meghan
WANG's noodle house, in the Ottawa market, the best chinese food place I've ever found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE