27.3.09

put me in a log cabin up in aspen, plz

perfect life
I want more breakfasts in bed.

Lately I have been all about the 12-15 hour days in the studios. It's good to be so busy you can't think about anything. Alternating between the darkroom, the woodshop and the painting studios, lil' Wayne keeping me company. Carter III is so good, I totally remember why I professed my undying love to Weezy F Baby.

Also, I finally saw Notorious this past Sunday. I'm still not sure how I feel about it! The viewing certainly made me realize you have to pick your movie-watching buddies carefully. Watching a movie about a gangster rapper should probably not be watched with a bunch of white boys with bad cinema etiquette, who don't actually like gangster rap. Also, casting for cultural icons is tough shit!!! Finding someone who looks nearly as beautiful as Tupac is pretty hard to do.


also for MAJOR lolz factor: http://onetruegod.wordpress.com/2008/07/19/satanism-in-orthodox-catholicism/
Worship the phallus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE